Gallery: Your Workstation

Yeh, lil server HA! lol damn thing is 73 pounds! Dual Xeon 1GB ECC and 3 - 36GB 10K RPM Fujitsu SCSI's

dsc000091kk.jpg

my friend had a glass desk like that. one time, i was talking to him on msn with about 15 other people in the same convo, and then hes like "wait a second, my desk shattered". i started laughing really hard. i could only imagine how it sounded when it broke.

I think I speak for others also, but thats so hard to believe. Anyhow yeah its a great desk, I put all this stuff on it still no problems, only bad thing is when you have cold drinks it leaves some spots ect, have to clean it alot though. Overall its a great desk, still didnt shatter on me:)

uid=[0] said:
Yeh, lil server HA! lol damn thing is 73 pounds! Dual Xeon 1GB ECC and 3 - 36GB 10K RPM Fujitsu SCSI's

Haha, you'll notice I said, "little" not "heavy". :D

Yea, that glass doesn't break easly what was he shooting it with! I know a person she has a glass table has had it for about 9 years, in fact I remember getting in trouble because as a little kid I would walk on the glass. It's been hit SO MANY TIMES. Especially at parties and stuff she has sa small house and when get drunk they get clusmys and stuff and everyone hits that glass table. Its like common place. So a glass table breaking I haven't heard of that happening unless you take a hammer to it and hit it several times over.

Yea, that glass doesn't break easly what was he shooting it with! I know a person she has a glass table has had it for about 9 years, in fact I remember getting in trouble because as a little kid I would walk on the glass. It's been hit SO MANY TIMES. Especially at parties and stuff she has sa small house and when get drunk they get clusmys and stuff and everyone hits that glass table. Its like common place. So a glass table breaking I haven't heard of that happening unless you take a hammer to it and hit it several times over.

Back
Top Bottom