Temp Help

r_moore04

Daemon Poster
right i turned my pc on, and put pc wizard on and saw that all the temps in my pc have gone up by 5ºC or more, and iv seen that the CPU core is set 2 1.3872V. i dont no y coz i havnt changed anything, and the PCU core is normally 1.2V. everythin has gone up, CPU, GPU, Montherboard and the harddisk. normal idle temps r CPU 36ºC GPU 52ºC Motherboard 35ºC harddisk 30ºC as u can see on the pic the temps have gone up. and i do have EIST on so and it normally runs at 1.2V wen idle. can i have some help plz.

temphelp.jpg

My first recommendation would be to kick AI Booster to the curb, go into the bios and reset all to default and tweak from there. I just plain don't like AI Booster, I used it once or twice when I first got my board and gave up on it in favour of bios settings basically because there was no way to disable AI Booster at boot (it was a pain in the proverbial for me). It may be loading corrupt settings at boot, the only way to negate it's influence on your pc is to uninstall it, if that brings things back to normal you have found your culprit.

Spring/summer there, have your ambient air temps risen much? was it a warm night? have you changed anything that could be restricting airflow (both case and room) that might explain the temps but not the voltage rises.
Maybe you should test your psu with a multimeter to ensure it is not poking too much voltage into your board. Having eliminated software and bios it is about all that is left.

iv just reset the bios again and teh CPU core has gone down 2 wot it normally is, which is gd, i just have 2 monitor the temps now, thanx 4 tellin me 2 reset the bios. that power/AUX temp keeps on goin from -1 to 110 tho lol

temps1234.jpg

r_moore04 said:
iv just reset the bios again and teh CPU core has gone down 2 wot it normally is, which is gd, i just have 2 monitor the temps now, thanx 4 tellin me 2 reset the bios. that power/AUX temp keeps on goin from -1 to 110 tho lol ......... snip .........
ummmmmmmm ......... in the m/board bios (press delete to enter setup) then under the Exit tab ......... Load Setup Defaults is what I was referring to, the -1 to 110 has me perplexed.

yeh i did that default settin this morning, im just goin 2 monitor the temps 2day, i hope they r bk 2 normal.

Back
Top Bottom