Disassembling a laptop. Plz Help.

DirtBikeRidr

In Runtime
I have a Compaq Presario 2100 and it is really messed up. I boot it up and says "no operating system found."

I want to take apart this computer so that I can reformat the HD and install a fresh copy of windows XP in there.

I need to take out the HD and also fix the AC plug because its loose from the mobo.

Any help is usefull

Thx

Take it to a tech. You can really screw up a laptop doing that. Not to menton probably never going to be able to fit it all together correctly.

DirtBikeRidr said:
I have a Compaq Presario 2100 and it is really messed up. I boot it up and says "no operating system found."

I want to take apart this computer so that I can reformat the HD and install a fresh copy of windows XP in there.
This is the first time i have ever heard of anyone attempting to take out the hard drive to install windows on it lol, the only reson i would see this as usefull is if you had a hard drive cloner to do multiple drives at one time, however removing the drive for 1 computer would take more time than it would be worth.

Ive taken apart my laptop and every thing works :), Any Ways My friend why would you want to take apart youre laptop just to format it silly goose :)

Back
Top Bottom