Got a wee job for you all..

joxley1990

Golden Master
Ok, just finishing this laptop, its all perfect now, its runs really nicely and Im chuffed Ive fixed it.

However, I am a little upset that I cannot get multiple monitors with it, it has the video output on the back, but when I go into the display properties, all I have is this.

Now, the wierd thing is, it clearly says "(Multiple Monitors) on ATI RAGE Mobility (HP)

So I would of thought I would be able to use MM with it..scene as how it clearly says "Multiple Monitors"

I have looked all over for drivers, and have downloaded some, but it comes up with an error message saying the drivers are only for Windows 95/98.

So, if someone could PLEASE try and find the video/display drivers for an HP Omnibook 6000, I would be most grateful, and a couple of rep. points would come your way, If I could get MM working..

Many Thanks..
James

What are the specs of this laptop? thats an old graphics card.. I didn't know those old things even supported dual view.

Sorry to bring up old thread.

Im not sure if it does, thats what I would like to find out.

Its a 600Mhz, P3, with 256mb RAM.

Well.. Man. Its weird, I think you need to update drivers. I think thats what did it for me when I did it to my moms laptop.

Yeah, but "The wee little job" was for someone to point me in the right direction for some newer drivers, because I cant find them anywhere.

Its an omnibook 6000, just did a google for "Omnibook 6000 video drivers"

Back
Top Bottom