Wirless card and video cards

Maliam

Solid State Member
is there a wireless network card out that has drivers for x64? also would not haveing manufactures (but windows) drivers for a radeon 9250 make some programs not run on x64?

I don't have a wireless in my comp right now but am lookin to buy. also i know there are no manufatures drivers but wints startderd drivers recocnize it and i was wondering if those drivers might not be good enough to run some games and such and thats whats casueing them to not run when the game people say with currnt drivers it should work.

also if I upgrade my video card what should I purchase for a fairly low price (like 100$ maby more) gameing/movie orintated system.

As far as I can find there are x64 bit drivers but they support 9500 upwards only, you may be able to find a modded .inf to include your card though my main driver supplier (Guru3D) has nothing that I can find to help you.
There is an MSI release (link here) that you could try. If you do, you do so at your own risk :) or you can wade through this Google search result to see if it is any help

so basicly if I only spent like $60 I might as well go ahead and get a better one. Like a 9500 or higher or a compatable Nvidia. correct?

Back
Top Bottom