Goodbye

davedawg

Baseband Member
Say goodbye to XGUYNAMEDDAVEX and mastadfosho forever, my OPINIONS arent welcome here, so i geuss im not either :D

mastadfosho said:
Say goodbye to XGUYNAMEDDAVEX and mastadfosho forever, my OPINIONS arent welcome here, so i geuss im not either :D

What the hell? It sucks to see you go, you were a great person to debate with in Nik's Legalisation of weed thread and a good helpful member, and I'll investigate what happened for you.:)

I also have the good heavy topics :) Anyways see ya if ya going leave, don't know why, frankly i'd stay your chocie.

Slayer said:
What the hell? It sucks to see you go, you were a great person to debate with in Nik's Legalisation of weed thread and a good helpful member, and I'll investigate what happened for you.:)
He knows what happened, I banned xguynameddavex for four days, for swearing at me, following an earlier warning that he was not happy with, [you can see all these posts on this thread] then masfadfosho posts, admitting that he was xguynameddavex, [so, two accounts] & swears at me too.

Back
Top Bottom