Silent Hill VS The Hills Have Eyes

deadandbrok3n

In Runtime
1.Which Is Scariest
2.Which On Has A Better Story
3.Which On Freakier

4. All together which one is just better !!!

Neither. Horror movies generally suck other than the fright factor. They have bad acting, the dumbest plots, no foundation and are only worth watching if you rent them. Sorry, but even Matinee/Student price ($7.50 in my area) isn't even worth it for horror movies. Also notice how horror movies never win any awards and get incredibly bad reviews. Those critics have a point. ;)

alvino said:
Neither. Horror movies generally suck other than the fright factor. They have bad acting, the dumbest plots, no foundation and are only worth watching if you rent them. Sorry, but even Matinee/Student price ($7.50 in my area) isn't even worth it for horror movies. Also notice how horror movies never win any awards and get incredibly bad reviews. Those critics have a point. ;)

The above is all true but only for recent/modern horror films. The originals such as The Shining, Video Drome (80's horror starring legend James Woods) and almost all of John Carpenters films are masterpieces. The Shining is my particular favourite, with the famous line "Here's JOHNNY!" sending chills up my spine every time.

Back
Top Bottom