Need quick responses

Please dont triple post.

On the motherboard, there should be a SATA1 port, and a SATA2 port.

Make sure the 250 is in SATA1 and 80 is in SATA2.

joxley1990 said:
Please dont triple post.

On the motherboard, there should be a SATA1 port, and a SATA2 port.

Make sure the 250 is in SATA1 and 80 is in SATA2.
Sorry bout that, I'm just schvitzing :p

Right now the 250 is in the 0 and the 80 is in the 1, I'll post back when I fix that.

Edit: Okay, I did that and nothing changed. I opened up all the SATA ports in the setup. What happened was it says it doesn't find a SATA 0 or 3, and then I press F1 to continue, and it pops up at the user log in screen of the 250 drive... :x

squibb said:
Edit: Okay, I did that and nothing changed. I opened up all the SATA ports in the setup. What happened was it says it doesn't find a SATA 0 or 3, and then I press F1 to continue, and it pops up at the user log in screen of the 250 drive... :x
Just trying to get your attention :X

are you trying to dual boot between different hard drives? if so, you need to download and install a boot loader.

What exactly does that do :X ? ...and while you explain it... can you direct me to one xP ?

badninja3 said:
are you trying to dual boot between different hard drives? if so, you need to download and install a boot loader.
erm I guess I don't need to dual boot, as I'm not interested in different OSs at the moment, I just need to know how the crap to choose which HDD I want to boot up/ use that computer session without having to turn off the other in the setup D:

go into BIOS and choose your boot order. Should be something like CD, Floppy, HDD1, HDD2 etc.

Back
Top Bottom