whats that one website

Rubber314Chicken

Golden Master
My friends and I were talking today, about how inscience last year we would go on this one web site, and play music on the laptops. The site was shut down, but it has been bugging me to know what it is.

if you're talking about the site that has profiles where you tell it what kinda stuff you listen to, then it finds similar stuff, and streams it, then it's www.pandora.com

BigLu said:
if you're talking about the site that has profiles where you tell it what kinda stuff you listen to, then it finds similar stuff, and streams it, then it's www.pandora.com

no, thats not it. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a .com. I think it was like a .net, or a .org, and the spelling was kind of weird. Everything was in a .wav format, and you selected genra, letter for artist, thenn the artist, and then you got a list of songs.

what do you mean? mp3-center.org? yourmp3.net? I don't even know if those are legal and If i should be posting, but i'm trying to help you out, and mods let me know if i'm wrong

Don't worry, I'm not trying to go there. Its just that we want to know. And like I said, the songs were in .wav format, so it had nothing to do with mp3's.

Back
Top Bottom