stupid question i know

Logan1

In Runtime
i feel like i'm forgetting something...i'm building my own rig and i feel like i'm leaving something out. i have the case, mouse, and keyboard here and am ordering the mobo, cpu, ram, gpu, psu, dvd drive, floppy drive, hdd, and LCD monitor. this feeling is killing me....can anyone tell me what i left out and need to order so i can get all the parts on the same day? also keep in mind that i need a complete system with everything on it. i have a laptop now and only have a mouse and keyboard cuase i saw them for cheap and Best Buy. case is a gift fromparents who gave me it with money in it for me to design the rets on my own. so did i leave anything out or am i just crazy?

Not quite sure what GPU is but i'm wondering are you using onboard video or are you getting a video card???

~K-Pow~ said:
Not quite sure what GPU is but i'm wondering are you using onboard video or are you getting a video card???
gpu = graphics processing unit (or something like that :D ) = vid card.

And I think that u do have all the hardware, but as bill already said u need an OS.

Thanks mammikoura. I thought the G stood for graphical but couldn't figure out the other letters.

And mammikoura and bill are correct you need an OS... i recommend Windows XP

AHAHAHAHA i knew i was missing something! i'm not insane! YAY! and i had planned on getting XP Pro. thank you very much. and if there is nothing else i'm happy.

Theres different measures of smartness questions however. And trust me your question is far from stupid.

Back
Top Bottom