Comuter just... cut off. :(

Well it aint the PSU. Bought a new one and still doing the same thing. :( I needed an upgrade on the PSU anyways, soooooo... Mobo next?

*Soz to bring this thread back up*

But I have started to have a very similar problem. I thought it may have been my power supply, but then I realised it has only started to happen after I overclocked my CPU (it was already overclocked, but I decided to overclock it more). I have now just underclocked my CPU back down to what it was originally and it seems fine. I'm gonna see how it goes for a few hours though but I didnt actully know that the CPU would make it turn off (seening as it really didnt overheat, was only reaching about 40-45c).

I hope this helps at all.
Jamie.

my mums pc had this problem. a pc guy fixed it and said it was the startup motor...

dude1234 said:
a pc guy fixed it and said it was the startup motor...

Startup motor? When the hell does a PC have a startup motor? (Or have I been living in a carboard box all my life? :p) Do you mean the power supply or BIOS or something?

Jamie.

yea i thought that lol. i then used my common sense and thought it was the power supply.
it would do the same thing as above. the light would come on for 1 sec then go back off. cost about £30 to fix that pc i think.

Back
Top Bottom