Error safe ad pop up

Washington

In Runtime
Is anybody else having problems with the errorsafe pop up when trying to access this site???

When I first tried to access the site it started to load the front page then I got the pop up for 'Errorsafe' which closed computerforums and redirected me to their home page. It also tried to install something on my pc which I stopped.

It took me three attempts to get here without the pop up closing computerforums. Using IE by the way and I know I'll get replies saying to switch to Firefox, but that's not the point I'm trying to make.

I don't mind ads and even with the winfix popup you could just click cancel and it would go away, but this one blocks my attempt to access the site.

I would have to say no, ive never had a single popup from this site. But then again on that note, I very very rarely have any popups.

yeh i dont at all on me pc, but it came up on the pc downstairs and at college, and wen ya press cancel or the X it goes 2 this other website in the same windows that CF is on

this is wot it is. i was on the computers at college, the 2nd pic is wot comes up wen u press cancel or the X, the 3rd pic comes up wen u click the back button, it asks u 2 download it

message2132.jpg

message21321.jpg

message213211.jpg

Back
Top Bottom