ps3

Yeah, like MLB Baseball or NHL Hockey could be fun. Time Crisis is only fun if you actually have a light gun, but yeah, a sword game like Star Wars lightsabers could be a good idea...

Developers do have a choice though. There is an extension standard controller that has an analog stick, that would probably be preferable for most games anyway.

I wouldn't for example like to play Mario using the one you move around like I've seen on some vids. I'd much prefer using the analog.

Kage said:
Developers do have a choice though. There is an extension standard controller that has an analog stick, that would probably be preferable for most games anyway.

I wouldn't for example like to play Mario using the one you move around like I've seen on some vids. I'd much prefer using the analog.

Or if you want to go traditional, the Revolution has four GameCube controller ports on the top, along with two slots for the GameCube's memory cards.

And that would be spamming. That warrents a PB. Ill give you one more dude. Just leave it alone. Go else where on the forums and post, but with out swearing or disrespecting other members.

Back
Top Bottom