Me Dropping Out of College: Update

I am glad that you made this decision, and you have approached it sensibly, I didn't respond to the last thread, but you have made the right decision imo.

Good luck for the future.....

ya man i did 1 year and got a distinction, best mark in the whole year and i dropped out second year and here i am frekin bored

i'm glad you did the right thing...dropping out of college would really have be something you'd regret

You lot have no idea of how much your going to miss school when you leave. I have 5 weeks left now.

It goes SO fast. You wont think it will, but it does...Its insane

I know that one, my 4 years of college went by like nothing. I do miss them they were the best times of my life so enjoy them while your there.

People, just because you don't go to college doesn't mean your future is bleak. You could go to a trade school and learn to be an electrician or welder (which get paid hellof), but alot of people think that there's something wrong with knowing and practicing a trade as a profession.

Yeah, it gives you more options. But it also costs a lot more and not everyones happy doing it. I never volunteered myself for years of college because I knew it would bring unhappiness. Im choosing a different path...schools not for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom