WTF is this??? (PIC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury&Solace

In Runtime
WTF is this??? (CREEPY PIC)

Maybe I am hella late on this but I saw this on another site, WTF is this, shit is creepy????

99nasha says: Im sorry but that image is pretty sickly. Even if it is photoshopped. No harm done, but just watch what you post

Man I freakin' blocked that image... I don't want to even see it again!

I suspect it was some photoshop...stuff. But man, I don't care to look into it anymore. I can handle lots of stuff, but that just really creeps me out as well!

BTW, I tried finding stuff on the internet using the filename(I don't care to see it but I would like to know what it is!) but I couldn't find more than one occurance of it with .jpg at the end, and loads of people with the name nastyfingers :p

Where did you find it, anyway?

Yeah man, that looks kinda photoshopped. But it also looks like someone stuck thier fingers in acid. Hahaha, weird

Lol, reminds me of.. Shizzzzz.. Whats thats movie.. Where they are out in the woods... And.. Ahh. Dream catcher. The fingers look like the mouth on that creppy reptile slug thing.

It is photoshopped, but its not acid or damage, its a breakdown of how the fingers would look at each level, thats a great picture though........

Do I regret viewing this thread....YES!!!!

Be leary on viewing any threads started by Mercury&Solace...YES!.

I'm sorry, but the initial feeling of viewing that was unsettling.

Wow...that's pretty creepy...looks Photoshopped on the edges, but the image is still unsettling.

Lol, you see it and your like woah! And you wanna go back up too look at it again, so you do. And your like woah! And its a repeaded process, oddly enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom