ads

mr.monger

BSOD
uhhh, david, you notice de ads on de top of de front page? its got tits..... among other things. not that _I_ mind, i just thought that this may not be what you would want....

Ads? Hehe, you should join the club... Adblock, modded userContent, and modded HOSTS file, I get basically no ads what-so-ever :p Though, sounds like I might be missing something halfway decent ;)

Oh the one of the gal in the thong sitting down? Got one leg up and has her legs wrapped with cord? Pic keeps moving up and down?
Never seen it...lol

mr.monger said:
no no no, i meat the little ad thingee at the top of the page, not popups (i dont get those)

I don't get popups, banners, google ads, intellitxt, and basically anything else you can think of unless the ad is hardcoded into the site...like direct HTML links.

if i see it again ill take a screen shot, but as of yet i havent seen it. but im telling you, there was tits, and nudity (i dont particularly care, but people say that this is a forum for all ages soooo.....)

I know what you're talking about. I've seen it too. I just shook my head and scrolled down

(Pun not intended)

If you notice the ads are tuned to what you guys have been talking about. They're some dating threads so you see dating ads. The bots wander through the forum looking for subject material.
If David would invoke the bot text file all they would see is the .txt file and use that to report back.

Back
Top Bottom