Rap- So this is why Bush deemed Eminem as Americas worst teenage influence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has an opinion and so do you. Who cares? People have different opinons on different music.

And hunter what the hell is with your sig? You said somthing stupid a mod gets mad at you and you decide to put it on your sig?

The Amish Kid said:
He has an opinion and so do you. Who cares? People have different opinons on different music.

And hunter what the hell is with your sig? You said somthing stupid a mod gets mad at you and you decide to put it on your sig?

lol yea it just shows some injustice. And all I'm doing is having a debate with him. We have our oppinions so who cares? Take your own adivce you little hypocrite.

HRHunteRHR said:
Ok, so making words rhyme together and tell a story or have a meaning based on a beat isn't a talent?

No, not compared to any other style of music. Let's put it this way, it requires the least ammount out of all music genres...not by a little but by alot. Punching a beat into a computer program and settting it to repeat isnt that hard.

HRHunteRHR said:
How does money come into play as a bad thing?

It's not bad to get money for work, but come on, you see these guys riding around in escalades with mansions and beach houses for usinng OTHER PEOPLES PROGRAMS (likie reason) and then putting some lyrics over it.

HRHunteRHR said:
If the lyrics were so disgraceful people wouldn't listen to it.

Not true at all. Thats the point of the music. It's suppose to make you sound tough and powerful, it gets you pumped up. Thats why all those stupid gangster and wannabes listen to it...it makes them feel powerful. It also makes them dress like complete morons, which in there eyes, is "intimidating"

HRHunteRHR said:
Bad influences?? Some does incite violence and has bad influences yes, but so do many other forms of music. Rock and heavy metal are the same.

there's alot less rock and heavy metal that does that. Sure, you come accross death metal bands and things of that sort they say some pretty stupid stuff, but most music these days that use real instruments is emo rock and thats all about flowers and relationships.

HRHunteRHR said:
lol yea it just shows some injustice. And all I'm doing is having a debate with him. We have our oppinions so who cares? Take your own adivce you little hypocrite.
Im not going to argue with you because I know you are just immature and like to argue.

The Amish Kid said:
Im not going to argue with you because I know you are just immature and like to argue.

AHAHHAHAHA!!! AHH good imma remember that!

Anyways yea Nightwish you're right, good points, but I still like it!! :D :D

I also like rock and all that too... lol :)

Nightwish said:
there's alot less rock and heavy metal that does that. Sure, you come accross death metal bands and things of that sort they say some pretty stupid stuff, but most music these days that use real instruments is emo rock and thats all about flowers and relationships.

I do agree that a lot less rock and metal does talk less about violence, death, and whatever else fits in the rap genre. They talk more about polotics, the world in general, relationships, fantasy...

But... Nightwish is one of those death metal bands... I mean, they probably don't fit into the "death metal" genre so much (some sort of metal though). But the lyrics in some of their songs are hell depressing and on one of the albums the band members even said that they were worried about the lead singer cause' of the depressing lyrics he was writing...

Never the less, I still like Nightwish and just because I listen to them doesn't mean I'm depressed.

Toby said:
I do agree that a lot less rock and metal does talk less about violence, death, and whatever else fits in the rap genre. They talk more about polotics, the world in general, relationships, fantasy...

But... Nightwish is one of those death metal bands... I mean, they probably don't fit into the "death metal" genre so much (some sort of metal though). But the lyrics in some of their songs are hell depressing and on one of the albums the band members even said that they were worried about the lead singer cause' of the depressing lyrics he was writing...

Never the less, I still like Nightwish and just because I listen to them doesn't mean I'm depressed.

Wow, you know about Nightwish? Awesome. I wouldnt consider them death metal at all...they are symphonic metal. Death metal involves alot of horrible screaming, nightwish uses and operatic trained woman. lol.

Yeah, I love Tarja Turunen's voice... My favourite song of Nightwishes is "Sleeping Sun".

Other bands I like that are in the same genre as Nightwish are: Within Temtation, Epica, Lacuna Coil... etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom