New member here (Experinced network and PC Tech)

Hunter shut it.

Anyways, sorry man. I totally missed this thread. Anyways, welcome, and you will like this place alot more then any others :D

ArrizX said:
Hunter shut it.

Anyways, sorry man. I totally missed this thread. Anyways, welcome, and you will like this place alot more then any others :D

LOL that's the kinda stuff I'm talking about DJ.

Your just pissed because of mark. As I said in Pm, its strike three.

Sorry about this DJ.

ArrizX said:
Your just pissed because of mark. As I said in Pm, its strike three.

Sorry about this DJ.

Yea I'm just pis sed. :rolleyes: ]

heheheh anyways have fun on the forums DJ these are nice..

DJ-CHRIS said:
Thanks I will get some more pics of my NEW (Built from old stuff) PC. I think I am going to triple boot operating systems.

I really like this forum so far, their seems to be quite a few knowledgable members, and the less experinced ones are eager to learn. 95% of the members at the other place didnt know much at all, always thought they were right and never listened to anyone.

Than came another set of rules, we had to accept all the right wing stuff and no longer were allowed politics or sex (You can't even say you dont like George bush, or say that you have a gf or bf)

And people got away with flaming other people, this is what was said to a friend of mine

"I never brought up my girlfriend, but you have to proclaim your fagdom in every thread.

Get your sodomite *** off of here and go **** mac_mogul, you faggot"
Well, on CF, you should keep on topic or you'll get a message from one of us mods, but if you keep it to one or two, most of us, [there's 14 of us, plus David the Admin Officer, it's his site]
I know well about "sites 'u' hate" before CF, I was a long time member at Techspot, heard of it? prissy to extreme, all the admin were po-faced, jollity not allowed, so I spoke up & told them what I thought of their site, they said nothing, but the next time I tried to log in, I was told "You have no access to this site, re-enter your username & password & try again" but I never managed to, so I joined CF, was soon made a mod, & here I am, happy as a lark!
dance.gif

If someone did the same here, you'd get your ear bent, even a mod, they're not immune, but you could explain your grievances, & even get talked round sometimes.
As for name calling, this site makes no discrimination, & if the remarks that were made against you, were made here, it would be them who would be in trouble.
If you want to discuss anything please PM me, as I say, my door is always open,....a bit different to the mods at the other site?, mind you, do something really silly, & we'll descend on you like a ton of bricks, what?? nah, you'll be alright, welcome & enjoy, have you visited the Gallery yet? oh, & read my sig, it means what it says!
*PS; see post 48.

DJ-CHRIS, see post 38, Hunter has been obnoxious for ages, so it wasn't just a whim of Arrizx's to permanently ban him, this bears out what I've told you, we're tolerant, but only to a point.

Brookfield said:
DJ-CHRIS, see post 38, Hunter has been obnoxious for ages, so it wasn't just a whim of Arrizx's to permanently ban him, this bears out what I've told you, we're tolerant, but only to a point.

I think I understand you and I am not going to judge you on something i wasnt here for. You guys are most likely right :)

welcome. nice set up btw

i live in Oshawa, ON, not to far from Hamilton and am also 17, small world eh...

Will

Back
Top Bottom