Project for CF

Jordan Pardy said:
So are .PDF files alright?
Yes!

joxley1990 said:
Pretty good idea, I would do a section on video cards, motherboards, hard drives and RAM..
just go to www.computerreference.org and click on "How to contribute". Then upload it.

natej315 said:
This would be hot if it really worked we could prob sell it any make money if it was good enough jk :D

Nah this is more open source, people who contribute, are doing it because they are good people...

Also as recon said this is not for money/profit w/e its for a resource for poeple, I don't intend on charging money for it.

This our forum http://s11.invisionfree.com/CFProject/index.php?act=idx, I perfer we not spam up CF for this project therefor lets use this to cordinate this project. If you want to be a part of this community message me in here, or on that forum, or e-mail me at nik00117@gmail.com telling me you want to be a part of this production. PLEASE have a account on that forum already so I can give you the proper mask. Thanks...

I will fix!

everybody the site is partially up at www.computerreference.org please go and add your guide... it can be one you wrote here...
if you are unsure how to upload click on "How To Contribute"

REMEBER YOUR GUIDE CAN BE ANY FORMAT.

john123 said:
yeah, i want to learn basic networking. get working woman slave. lol. jks.

yeah, so if you could do it please.

Dear John that was not needed that comment coulld really afend someone, so cool it.

Back
Top Bottom