Good Gaming Case??

try and find: Hiper HPU-4B580 Type R 580W Modular ATX2.2 PSU <<< my m8 has it, its really gd

To tell you the truth, one case is as good as the next. Main thing to look for is hardware placement. If its placed right, so you get good airflow, (in front out back, or in front and side out back) then you should be okay. My personal preference is to have a 120mm in the (turbine)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...&Manufactory=1960&Description=turbine&Ntk=all

with an 80mm in the front pulling and an 80mm in the side pulling. You have that and you have a great Ocing case. Proper and alot of airmovement in that. Especially with the turbine.

thx but i really like that ninja guys....and that owl in ur sig arrizX is awesome...thx guys and especially rmoore......im having a hard time finding a good/cheap/sli supporting/atxv2.2 power supply....wait if im going to have a pci-e x16 card i need 2.2 right?...also i may just want to buy a new one later becase i wont do sli for a long time...i couldnt find that on u said rmoore...plz help!!!

im from the us....can u get me ne link to site like new egg or tiger direct with good ones??? thx...also i may be doing this

same mobo but made for intel
pentium 4 prescott socket 775 3.0ghz 2mb L2 cache and 800mhz front side bus which i just realized is almost completely like ur setup but with a diff mobo but they are meant for the same stuff...also the intel mobo uses ddr2667 RAM which is much faster then ddr400 right? thx

thx man but im mostly looking for a power supply right now....nice cases though :)

i use NZXT. don't ask why, i just felt like it at the time.. i can't say i particularly regret it.

Back
Top Bottom