Gallery: Your Monitor

Re: Gallery: Your Moniter

Mac 23' Hd...
(my dads)

dsc000074up.jpg

LukeD said:
Just got another 19" LCD, same one as my old one, but its a newer version. the old one is a v-5 and the new one is a v-7.

P1011660.jpg

P1011659.jpg
they pook pretty good...u and ur stupid $80 keyboard....lol jk. my friends got it and their really nice, thing i like most is the resources monitor. the clock and all that isn't that great :p then again i always like 2 know what i'm running and all....

Dev0115 said:
Mac 23' Hd...
(my dads)

dsc000074up.jpg

Yeah, the old Apple Cinema Displays were pretty nice, although the new ones are even better. :D

M9178F-A.jpg

Yeah I know, but he got it when the g5 FIRST came out. I would love to trade the old one in for a new one, but ehh not a big deal though. The new ones look nice, I just dont like the borders on the old cinema displays, it like 2inches all around.

MooseMan said:
they pook pretty good...u and ur stupid $80 keyboard....lol jk. my friends got it and their really nice, thing i like most is the resources monitor. the clock and all that isn't that great :p then again i always like 2 know what i'm running and all....
the black viewsonic VA712b you have there is the same as mine. its awesome. 8ms response time.

Back
Top Bottom