Good Gaming Case??

Xiggy

Daemon Poster
i am building a new computer and im looking for a good flowing gaming case with a clear side window and maybe some lighting...i have been looking at raidmax cases...are these any good??? thx

also what company's or just cases are recommended? thx

yeh they r ok, this is mine, iv got the Raidmax Ninja, the only prob i have is that there isnt much space, and the screwless thing isnt every gd. the 2nd pic shows the cd drive clips there r some on the other side but u have 2 take most of the case apart 2 get 2 them, other then that its quite a gd case, 2 120mm fans front and bk and a 80mm fan at the side. soo the coolin is gd.

http://www.xcase.co.uk/acatalog/Raidmax_Ninja.html

if ya live in the UK the www.xcase.co.uk is a really gd site, and www.caseclosed.co.uk for case reviews

DSC00711.jpg

DSC00709.jpg

well i really like that ninja though...so either the sagitta or ninja.....i really like how that ninja looks though....see this is teh setup i will have in it....

amd athlon 64 3200+
eVGA nforce4 sli mobo
1gb ddr400 RAM..(later get another so i can 2gb ddr400 dual channel)
7600gt 256mb 128bit 580/1500 (maybe another one later to do sli)
umm maybe some harddrive with sata 3gb/s (mobo's interface)
maybe a creative labs soundblaster for like 20 bux...

so do u think it would fit in that ninja and get good airflow??? also what is a good PSU?? thx

yeh, i would change the 3 fans tho, iv put some in with blue LEDs in, looks well nice, and thats a nice setup, the PSU isnt that gd, i would buy another 1 if ya gettin one of them graphics cards, somethin from 500 to 600 watt

ok sounds good...now i really want that ninja case...its sexy....what is a good PSU company???

Back
Top Bottom