Face Of Mandkind
Oblivion :D
Operation Flashpoint (pwns! :D) lol
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2
Counter Strike: Condition Zero

Ya there my games...i mostly play online...more fun :D lol best game i have to say would be WoW or Guildwars...and Oblivion

P.S i am lvl 43 Ork Warrior on WoW if any1 plays lol :p

gta 3
gta vice city
gta san andreas
far cry
fear
call of duty 2
battlefield 1942
ms flight sim 2004
the movies
halo

LukeD said:
Here are my PC games. I thought it would be interesting to see others collections.

P1011699.jpg
I forgot to mention that I also have Far Cry, which by the way, if you don't have, you NEED to get. It's only 20 bucks.

I still have some of the boxes for like C&C Tiberian Sun and Red Alert 2, but that was when game boxes were huge, not like now where they're all small and compact. :p

Eh, I only got a few since I have a crappy video card.

Halo
NFSU 1
007: Nightfire
LOTR : Return of the King
Star Wars Battlefront

alvino said:
I still have some of the boxes for like C&C Tiberian Sun and Red Alert 2, but that was when game boxes were huge, not like now where they're all small and compact. :p
LOl Tiberian sun was fun haha

elitemaple, it was great man, very decent storyline, with tons of side missions. Do you like lord of the rings style stories? It is sort of like that type of Medieveil/fantasy conflict story. 3 Main cities with lots of characters and lots weapons and armor etc... There is tons of side missions that integrate ok. Overall, I give it a B, definetly worth playing all teh way through. It can be pretty challenging at some points.

Back
Top Bottom