Don't get the iPod Shuffle!

Half Evil

Golden Master
Because, I was all like okay, this is going to be great for when I snowboard. But, then I get it and about 3 months later, it decides that it wants to fill up full of nothing. Yeah, you heard me right, nothing. Its got 220KB left on it. With absolutly nothing on the iPod. So it says it adds the songs to it, but it wont play at all. Fully charged. Its just a peice of junk. I mean, I knew apple wasnt the best, but I had no idea they completely sucked. Either way, if your into sports, and think that something this size would be perfect for you. Well your right, but only for like 3 months. Good luck with that.

Just a warning :D

that sounds really unusual. did you even contact apple? do you have a warranty? that sounds really weird. get them to replace it

I never liked the Shuffle. I like to have some knowledge and control over what I'm listening to, so the no screen idea is a no-no for me. The Nano is pretty nice, but I just don't like iPods, period. They're overrated and expensive. Sure, they look nice and have that sex appeal to them, but that's all you're really paying for. When it comes to the technical stuff, iPods are NOTHING compared to Creative players.

ArrizX - I assume you tried to format it? I know nothing about them, but I've had similar problems with various HD's and flash drives... A format usally fixes them.

nano is much better only thing is you charge it with your comp with the charger it comes with

Back
Top Bottom