Project for CF

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I was thinking who really wants to read a large text based on somthing like RAM or a CPU or OS for that matter. Why don't members of CF get together and basically write a book on computers, but not really in text, speak it. Personnally I think i'll start off with explaining what OS is, and we make it very basic at first then we set different levels for more advanced users and instead of having to read about it you click a link DL a file, and listen TO IT! What do you guys think?

CF has teh knowledge, resoruces (Google the almighty god of information), and experience.

I believe CF could really make a name for it by simply doing this because I don't believe its ever been done before, a AUDIO GUIDE to computers.

BTW this Idea popped in my head when a teacher got smart to me and asked me to explain what OS is to the class, she didn't know me very well :)

Sounds cool! You need someone who can push it forward.

Like post a thread requesting "OS section" get all the users to write bits and the edit them all together

Pretty good idea, I would do a section on video cards, motherboards, hard drives and RAM..

Frankly some of the first steps we need to do is

Get moderators support
Establish a outlet IE a website where we can upload files
Organize who does what, example i'm going do a basic explantion of what a OS is

Sounds like a really cool idea. Too bad I do't know enought to really do anything.

Scrach that. I'll do a section on the overview on what you need to make a computer work, and have a BREIF description to go along with it.

As for organising them, I think we should set up a freewebs account, or another free web site set up, and pm the .txt. files to NIK00117, who will up load them, and put them up on the site. (He is after all the head of this operation.)

Also, we should make a text file aviable, to everybody to download, incase they want to quickly reference something, but don't want to have to search in the audio tracks for it.

Mods, lets sticky this.

And don't forget we will need people to edit the files and merge them, before the audio files are created.

Back
Top Bottom