Rss feed reader

Rubber314Chicken

Golden Master
What is a good RSS feed reader program that is free, and stays on your desktop constantly? Also, how do I get RSS feeds from this site.

rss feed are like the little scrolling text on the bottom of news. Sorry, but that all I really can explain. In forums, they will scroll resent posts.

Okay, from wikipedia:

Web feeds provide web content or summaries of web content together with links to the full versions of the content, and other metadata. RSS in particular, delivers this information as an XML file called an RSS feed, webfeed, RSS stream, or RSS channel. In addition to facilitating syndication, web feeds allow a website's frequent readers to track updates on the site using an aggregator

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSS_feeds

You have to download a program. If you want it in you web broser only, then search for a plugin. If you want it on your desktop, like me, then wait for another reply, because I can't find a good program. Once you have it, you have to get the CF site for RSS feeds, which I also don't know. I think you can also get it to only show stuff for certain forums.

Back
Top Bottom