file sharing programs

he has dial up, lol. i told him that file sharing programs will work very slow for him. hes not really into computers, so i doubt he'll want to register.

Tell him not to bother, or you do it for him and burn it to a cd. For real man, unless he leaves it on over night, its no use to him.

john to tell you the truth, the only legal part of anything p2p is the program its self and things you have made. Really, you cant tell me you would rather use it to give someone some photoshop thing you made, via p2p then email. P2p is for sharing songs, videos, programs, and other things that are copy righted. Their disclamer is that they have no control over what is transfered through them. The only have control over the progam its self. So of course this guy will do something illigal.

ArrizX said:
john to tell you the truth, the only legal part of anything p2p is the program its self and things you have made. Really, you cant tell me you would rather use it to give someone some photoshop thing you made, via p2p then email. P2p is for sharing songs, videos, programs, and other things that are copy righted. Their disclamer is that they have no control over what is transfered through them. The only have control over the progam its self. So of course this guy will do something illigal.
well obviously. and i haven't used a p2p program since like the beginning of 2005. lol

Back
Top Bottom