Your Video Game Collection

wow nexus. i'm assuming they're not all installed...are they? thats a lot of games

Nah ive reformatted my comp dont have all installed just GTA SA, Doom 3 and steam with CS and HL stuff, and as you can see im a C&C fan :p, well im playing Conquer Online right now

Everyone, beautiful collections! Lacey, alvino, and Nexus, very nice collections. I never played any of the C&C series. What is so good about?

BTW guys, the have been making Elder Scrolls games for a nice long time now, 10-15 yers... That is why the game is damn good. :D

this is mine, its got some DVDs in there aswell, not any games tho.

cd3.jpg

cd2.jpg

cd1.jpg

LukeD said:
Everyone, beautiful collections! Lacey, alvino, and Nexus, very nice collections. I never played any of the C&C series. What is so good about?

BTW guys, the have been making Elder Scrolls games for a nice long time now, 10-15 yers... That is why the game is damn good. :D
Its mainly RTS(if ya dont know Real Time Strategy) except renegade its a first person shooter

NeXuS said:
Its mainly RTS(if ya dont know Real Time Strategy) except renegade its a first person shooter

LOL, I go to school for Game Art and Design, and yes I know what an RTS is. HAHA, awesome. I know that its an RTS, but what does the game entail? What are some features about the game that you like? How does it compare to Star Craft, War Craft, WH4k, etc...? What is the plot, avatar, and shadows?

LukeD said:
LOL, I go to school for Game Art and Design, and yes I know what an RTS is. HAHA, awesome. I know that its an RTS, but what does the game entail? What are some features about the game that you like? How does it compare to Star Craft, War Craft, WH4k, etc...? What is the plot, avatar, and shadows?

Well its mainly modern to futuristic warfare C&C=Command and Conquer doesent focus to much on ecnomy like food or types of materials its just money, houses and stuff like AoE, that you obtain with a specified building with harvesters. Tanks, soldiers, ariplanes.

As you can see i have different titles forgot to add the original one just named C&C which was released on 95 its not a really new game, the newest is Generals and its expansion which there really cheap cause its like 2 years old dunno its still on stores.

As for the titles there a lot and each variate on a different story and units and buildings, and characters.
C&C orginal is based like Futuristic Russia against the world mainly USA
C&C Red alert its like C&C2 But modern not futuristic
C&C Tiberium Sun like C&C but newer with new stuff
C&C Red Alert 2 Its Modern USA vs Russia Russia invades USA one of my fav.
C&C Red alert 2 Yuris Revenge( expansion with more units and a new force a phsycic rebel from Russia)
C&C Renegade Game in FPS that takes you into the original C&C(really fun since your a commando and you can get in in tanks and stuff)
C&C Generals (the newest) The war against Terrorist USAvs GLA(Talibans) and china to

Games.jpg

There they are. Kind of pathetic, but I just got a computer that can play them, so i'm just starting :D

Games...

GTA: Vice City
Diablo II
Diablo II: Lord of Destruction
Half-Life
Counter-Strike 1 Anthology

My collection is quite small:

Battlefield 2
Call of Duty 2
Half-life 2
Hitman 2 Silent Assassin
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2