Don't Screw With Spainish Ploice

LOL I know my dad asked me what I mess most about american I said cheap neweegg shipping.

joxley1990 said:
..Too far..

pffft.

If you listened to that whole video, he was also part of TERRORIST attacks.

That guy should have died in a fire, getting hit by a car and surviving was too nice.... Although admittingly, the US wouldn't have the balls to even try something like that. Atleast the spanish police will stop bastards like that in thier tracks.

mark thorpe said:
like the 5 year jail sentence handed out to the guy who raped a 9 year old girl. 5 years?!?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/southern_counties/4926482.stm

a minimum of 5 years. sick people like him should be shot/killed period.

Or as my history teacher tells me.. "Rapists should have thier genitals ripped off, shoved down thier throat, then thrown in jail to die."

Anyone who thinks that is too harsh, obviously doesnt understand how physcologically damaging it is to get raped when you haven't even reached puburty yet.

alvino said:
Spanish isn't always Mexican. In Spain, the police are pretty tough and will crack down on many infractions. In Mexico, it's just a bunch of lazy and corrupt guys who take a bribe for anything.

I know, so im kinda wondering what Spanish means in this case.

Spainish is SPAIN you know that european nation that occupyed mexico FOR A LONG TIME, yea that one.

Yeah, its nice to see that bad guy get him for once. If that was here the police would have been too scared to stop him and he would have ended up killing someone

I think justice was served. He got was coming for him. I'm sure he didnt care about what he did, when he did all those things to those people, but maybe he should have been tried in a court.

Back
Top Bottom