Car Thread!

Re: Gallery: Your Car

crap that sucks, i've had friends do the same thing. They put all this money into their vehicles and then they accidently wreck them. It's so sad to see such a nice vehicle fall victim to a crash like that.

He had LCD's, super kick ass sound system moded to run like an SRT-10 and all to waste cause he was kinda speeding but he rammed a car that was on the lane parked illegaly so that kinda makes you mad but he was speeding tho.

yesh speeding will do things like that, we all end ^ speeding sometime in our lives but hopefully we don't visit the same fate or worse O.O

LCDs in a car are too damn much. Although, 1000watt RMS systems are not :D

Lol he crashed againts a Altima he broke the transmision of it the car he crashed kept going, btw the ram is a Salvage even the rims got bent tires blew, Giovanas those things cost a lot. It was his toy but then again hes kinda rich soo he might get another one with insurance and the airbags didnt open. He went like a week before to check some stuff and the guy told him he had disabled the air bag but he was gonna enable them but they didnt opened so his gonna sue them.

Everyone remember my brothers car? Well he just got a new stereo in it. No speakers or sub. But this stereo with motorized and detachable faceplate.

My bike, after having £300 spent on it

pipe2.jpg

pipe3.jpg

Lol, looks kinda bare. :D

Still working on it? As in buying stuff ect, or just fixing it up after speding E300?

Im not a big fan of bikes but looks kewl, i like the sporty ones more like Ninjas and stuff

Back
Top Bottom