Screw This!

I did mean to put he, I really did, bit tired..

They're nice results, you could get on any course with those, what about starting a new course, Im starting the BTECH I.T Support Level 3 in september...

But what about another two year course..

joxley1990 said:
I did mean to put he, I really did, bit tired..

They're nice results, you could get on any course with those, what about starting a new course, Im starting the BTECH I.T Support Level 3 in september...

But what about another two year course..

That's what I want to do. I'm planning on going back to college in September, and do some new and exciting courses. But in the meantime I'm going to get a job, earn some money, have some fun, I'm just a bit sick of education at the minute, I feel really drained. I just need a little break. It's funny, I've just had 2 weeks off for Easter, and I've found that since I've been away from College my personally has changed. I'm happier, I've got more energy, I'm not nearly as tired and I'm not as irritable, I feel like a better person when I'm not at College.

If it's what you want to do then go for it. In life, just do what you wanna do. Everyone saying, he will regret it and stuff, he's not quitting college, he's just getting a subject that he feels happy studying. What ArrizX says it right, just think it through.

EDIT: BTW, about the []D.[].[]\/[].[]D maybe they mean DVD []D.[].[]\/[].[]D. Probably not, but just a thought.

hey guys, I finally figured out what it means!

[]D.[].[]\/[].[]D

It's "PIMP"

[]D = P

[] = I

[]\/[] = M

[]D = P

lol... ovious when you think about that...

id seriously say keep with the college, explain yourself to your tutors and ask for an extention on the deadlines, if they are a half decent teacher they will give you an extra week/2 weeks to complete it. if you dont enjoy it, just stick it out to get the extra bits of paper... youve done most of the year, why drop out now and waste that time in college? i think you should stay in, and get the extra qualifications... it may help you in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom