Fs: 128mb Ram....?

joe pic

Fully Optimized
Ok heres the deal
I have some RAM lying around from my old computer. It was a compaq presario, an old one. I upgraded the RAM, (adding another 128 stick). I dont use the pc anymore, it's been lying around in my closet for ages. The RAM still works though, but I'm not sure which type it is. I think its SDRAM, maybe i dont know. It was more expensive because it's older. I guess if anyone wants to buy it i'd give it for $30? I have no idea, really. let me know if you can tell me what type of RAM this is. Don't ask me about the specs of the pc, it's just too old. I decided to take it apart because I didn't use it in a couple years to use the parts for decor. It's Kingston ValueRAM.

heres a pic by the way:

RAM.jpg

and this is what it says on the white sticker to the left:

99C5220-001.A00 KVR133Q/128R
1354542 740617069204
ASSY IN CHINA 3.3V

lmao, as you can see, i have no idea of what RAM it is, and don't know how to tell by just looking. I don't know where the box went either, but the ram is in excellent condition

let me know if you're actually interested. probly not, but i just thought i'd give it a shot...who knows?

...thanks

the RAMS outdated, it's either PC-100 or PC-133, theres some1 on here selling that kind of RAM 4 $8 lol.

lmao, ok. well thanks for letting me know. i didn't know what the hell it was

joepic said:
lmao, ok. well thanks for letting me know. i didn't know what the hell it was

no prob. :D lol, i got 3 computers in my house and they all call 4 PC-100, soo dont feel stupid lol.

computer-forum said:
it`s PC100 SDRAM 166pin, it will fit most old type pc's that had windows 98s on it if that's any good to you.
Was browsing, & saw your username, you don't think it's a little too like the name of this site?

Moderator.

Brookfield said:
Was browsing, & saw your username, you don't think it's a little too like the name of this site?

Moderator.

Last Activity: April 24th, 2006 07:03 PM

He hasn't been here for a while, doesnt matter.

Would it really matter anyway? Seeing as how that was his first + only post, he might of joined, just to post that.

Back
Top Bottom