Size of sig

john123 said:
the minimum you could be right now is 64
Thought I told you just recently, actually it's easy to find out, my D.O.B. is in my profile, unlike some, I don't mind people knowing my age, I'll be 75 next month, that's 75 years young, not 75 years old.
grandpa2.gif

john123 said:
are you serious? your not joking right? no offence, but are you just saying that? or are you really 75?
My profile doesn't lie, yes, I am 75 next month, most of the longer serving members know, when I joined I had a message from Seti saying like "at last, I'm not the oldest guy here" I think he's in his fifties. I am detirmined to enjoy life, my mind thinks it's 40, but at times my body acts as though it's 140!!
Sadly my wife passed away some years ago, so CF helps me overcome that, it's like having company going on the forum. chatting to you guys, it's great!
yahoo.gif

I remember those exact words Seti said to you from your into thread. I know most members that's been on here since 2004 so I'm going on my second year here. Talk about seniority.

TRDCorolla said:
I remember those exact words Seti said to you from your into thread. I know most members that's been on here since 2004 so I'm going on my second year here. Talk about seniority.
Someone's paying attention, thanks for that, I joined almost exactly a year ago, before that I was with Techspot for around two years, snooty lot there, got fed up, moved here, ten weeks & I was a mod, love the job & CF arguably the finest site of it's kind on the web. :D

john123 said:
how did you get into computer at age 74?
Odd, :confused: your "reply to post" asked how I became a mod in 10 weeks, but yeah, 'spose David took my credentials as a reason to promote me, I told him things that weren't in my profile for all to see, can't tell you any more than that, except it involved very high security that was covered by the Official Secrets Act.
I got my first computer four years ago when I was 71, never touched one before that, now it's my faithful companion,...except when it gets viruses! lol :D

Back
Top Bottom