More e-mails from "Josh Hos"

O I HAVE AN IDEA! That new law that bushy boy and his fellow idiots passed where harrasment is a crime online. Report him to th FCC or somthing, at least he might get a call and scare the living crap out of him :) Its a law you can claim that they are harrasing you. In fact david could dot aht since this server is on US Soil when we get a spammer we should just reffer the information to the FCC.

You won't win money, but he won't be able to use a PC again or some sort of thing like this.

yeah and some stupid person IMed me yesterday calling me a "sunuvabitch"

it was the same person who imed someone else, i just forget who. their s/n was lindonnet

nvm, i just called called my friend, and he said that he went to the bathroom and his friend did it.

i believe him because the person typed words differently than him.

I don't think he'd be barred from using a PC, I would hate for that happen to me then again I would listen to the ruling so.

Imagine him not being able to use a PC again...that could lead to some embarassing situations for him. But how would they enforce that? LOL I hate spam lucky, I don't get any...

Set up an email account and spam the spammer, set a filter to delete all email you receive and it'll be the perfect crime :D

Back
Top Bottom