The Rise and Fall...

Looks fun. I just tired downloading it, and its all like im gonna download at 40kbs to make your life a living hell.

I should download at double that, weird.

Anyways.. I dont think ill leave it, but maybe I will.

I need to download it again! For some reason it had some error. Something about how I cant save it to my desktop, ohh well Ill start it up later..

See arrizx, this is what I mean. That other thread shouldnt of been closed! Isnt it a rule were not suppose to bring up old threads. Anyhow that video was never put on Cf ever. Therefor he has the right to make a new thread. This is some BS the thread is already made, so whats the point of locking it. ???????? Someone please tell me, if a thread is made, and ther other similar threads but the new one is different by many means, whats the point of closing it..Just more reasons to leave CF :rolleyes:

Hmmm.. Good point. Although, I have no idea why you said that in this thread. Ill talk to Seti.

Didnt want to make another thread on it. Cause it wouldve been locked. Well atleast I think it wouldve been

Probably, Lol.

Oh well, so far the only answer is no from him. Im trying to convince him...

Man I swear, everyone here wants to pull a "Mark Thorpe" aahah...Watver man, I dont see how it hurts to have it opend again. If a fight startes THEN you shut it down. God man..thats some bs, not only that thread but others. That damn video WAS NEVER postes at cf, so why the hell is the thread locked.. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom