ASUS RMA Question?

dmb51599

In Runtime
Has anyone here ever had a mobo forwarded by ASUS before you sent in your bad one?? I had to RMA my brand new mobo and the one I got back is bad as well. The thing is I am not going 2 weeks with no CPU. When I call the RMA dept tomorrow morning I am going to tell them I want a new mobo in my hands before I ship this one out cause I cant be without a computer for work purposes. HAs anyone here ever had an experience with ASUS where they have sent you a mobo before you sent yours in?? I really need them to do that or I will go nuts. hhaha Thanks guys!!

Yeah and the worst part is ASUS tech support lied to me about my issue saying that Corsair said my BIOS wasnt "mature enough" for that RAM to be in there and there was nothing I could do!! WTF!!! The BIOS is up to date and everything. So I tried some different RAM (PNY) and I got the same issue. I am not happy with ASUS and dont even want another board from them but I cant return it to Newegg due to the 30 days passing already.

Still ranting about your motherboard? ASUS is good if you get a good board. I agree though, their tech support sucks, but if you're lucky enough to get a good board, ASUS is good. Especially their P5WD2-E Premium motherboards...man, those things can overclock like crazy! :D

Kind of ranting..... This is the second board I have gotten from the and it doesnt work. I just cant believe that. Shite happens though I guess.

Yeah, things happen. I guess you just happened to draw the wrong straw both times. :p

wow and u updated the bios to the latest one and everything? ive never heard of that happening twice

Ouch, man. Its kind of weird how it happened twice in a row... lol. I'd insist on them sending you a new top of the line board for free because this happened already.

Im going to talk to RMA tomorrow morning. In all honesty I dont want the same board anymore. They friggin lied to me anyway!! Telling me that they talked to corsair and said that the BIOS isnt mature enough for the ram??? WTF!! hahah Ill keep you all posted as to what they will do for me. I dont even need a top of the line board..... I just want one that is going to work correctly.

Back
Top Bottom