Rap - Underground Cult? Warning: Very Explicit Lyrics

The people who say that, dont really listen to rap. They just think ohh 50 cent hes the best omg so is emenem(sp) ohh they should battle. For all of us who do listen to it we all know whats going on. GGGG--UNOT I hate g-unit, cant believe they kicked the game out hes the best one there. Once his new album comes out this june its over!

My Eminem song list:

w8vnup.jpg

w8vntt.jpg

Eminem is , my fav rapper.

1st: 50 cent and Ja rule hate each other because Ja rule was 1st freestyling where 50cent use to go, they both hated each other, so anyway they had few fights back then, so on it come, they both got older/popular, they both was lined up at an after do from a party, well someone got ja rule from behind and then 50cent grabbed is chain, and hit up, they both stopped because poilce split it up, so now 50cent and ja rule diss each other, Eminem got 50 in the game, and they both was speaking about Ja rule, and starting diss so there you have it.

I love rap btw, always read the news and read sites, anyway cya

I got about 50-60 eminem songs, freestyle/singles/loads.

ArrizX said:
I didnt know that they kicked out the game. Wow, thats going to create hell.

Man, I was wrong. I thought you were like one of the dudes that listens to rap. Well do you lol. Cause this was prreety big, and not to mention it happend like last year.. Since then game has made tons and tons of mixtapes dissing g-uniit.

Here are some of my albums, I deleted a lot.

untitled1ky.jpg

Too me the best rappers right now are Fab, and The game..Who do you like right now?

Well, from new songs comming out, or just in general? Id have to say,

Jay-Z, Ja Rule, Nelly, Mike Jones, Birdman, Ludacris, Lil Wyte.

IMO Mike Jones is trash, bases his whole album on one line "who miiiiiike jonees" We'll see what happens when his next album comes out. Ja rule ehh 50 kinda killed the whole "murder ink" but ja was nice back in the day. As for the rest yeah they are preety nice.. Have you heard of pappose?

Well, Mike Jones, "Still Trippin" and "Back Then" are his only too songs that are actually good. And im not really concerned with the record labels. Hes good at what he does, so whatever. Like, "Wonderful", thats a reallly good song by him. "Passion" Is another good one, along with "The crown", "6 Feet underground" and "Fuck you".

Pappose = no

Back
Top Bottom