Don't Screw With Spainish Ploice

They could of been a little less..harsh. He could of died from that. They could of maybe just used stingers on his bike or something..

They could of but why should they? He robbed a bank if he died in the process so be it one less idiot on this earth I know I wouldn't be upset about it.

He might of had mental problems, we dont know the full background on the guy. I think with me being in the UK, where we dont do things like that, I think that the U.S has alot harsh rules and laws to us brits..

So if that's how you play it in the U.S, then whatever, go for it. But we would not do that in the UK without giving the guy a chance.

If all the idiots in the world were just killed like that, there would be no need for prisons, and the population would drop, by a noticeable difference.

meh, im from the UK and i think thats fair game... the jerk held up a bank, he deserves what he got...

at the end it said he did it to fuel his drug habit...

Yeah, I think because he was a druggie, it was a different situation, but they could of just given him the chance to stop, then put him in prison, stick him in rehab, and we've got one less idiot in the world, and one more nice person. No need to kill him (if he did die)

Back
Top Bottom