Hey Nick Robins come take a peek at this

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg you guys really want to get him dont you...its only an email, he can easily get a new one. Not like we can just send random mail to his house or something.

Dev0115 said:
omg you guys really want to get him dont you...its only an email, he can easily get a new one. Not like we can just send random mail to his house or something.

nah it's just that im amazed at how easy it is to find out about ppl online :D

And your some dum ass hacker just waiting. We all know you are so just stfu. Go get a life and move out from ur rentz house. I dont think you have one post thats computer related.

BAN HIM!!!!! Its ammorson

he just said it was him

█Blüd█ said:
Stop acting like your a tough stuff, cause you aint, when you go into google and use search terms there's really nothing to it. Your a google noob.

By the way, you might want to spell my name right you moron.

Well my cell phone is freee tommrow and today, so why not just blow up both phones with calls 24/7. And if I dont want to get caught ill just use a pay phone, whoa calling at 4 in the morning ahaha

lol you guys are complimenting him, wtf is with this XD he hasnt done anything technical registering on a site with other emails and proxies, wow amorrosang, your a genius man... give me any tips to make me smart? XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom