help me find a good phone

don't go with tmobile, i have them and they're horrible. verizon wireless seems to be the best, or cingular

mark thorpe said:
razr V3i

good phone...

Thats only for verizon, no one else has it yet. Its not that great of a phone anyhow, not really a "head turner". its good dont get me wrong but the camera sucks. Just get a normal size phone that way you get all the features. Mp3, GOOd camera ect

tmobile dependsa where your at i had them for a LONG time... i know they suck in new york lol but i drove all the way from illinois to FL with it talkin all the way...and the razr i had it good phone, dont forget there 2 years old so lol..... i dont know i liked it but not as much as my samsung

Grundig29 said:
I have the K750i that has the flash memory. So does the W800i that has flash memory too
Man the k750i is one nice phone. How much did you pay for it, must be a lot since no one carries it in the usa. I just got the w600i, its preety swett!

thats just a link to a pic of it. also, its not on the sony ericsson homepage.

and where can i get one!?!?

edit:
the w900 doesnt have 850gsm! that sucks. i need that 850gsm. its like required for california. i think.

omg. i feel dumb. how could i forget about ebay!?!? anyway, whens it scheculed/speculated to be carried at cingular stores? cuz my contract is ending soon :D

Back
Top Bottom