I Hate Hackers!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont you understand it, a proxy Ip leaves details of where that fake ip is, its all fake, you cannot find out who he uis unless you have thosands of money worth of software which only experts have

man, I deal with doing this kind of stuff, I know enough and what and cannot be used, what you go download Ip scanner and locate the guy.

HE IS USING A PROXY, A PROXY IS A IP WHICH IS FALSE, IMPOSSIBLE TO TRACE UNLESS YOUR AN EXPERT DONT YOU GET IT!!!

here's somthing you don't get there is more ways to trace a man, and you don't need thousands of dollars you just need thousands of brain cells. second I already traced him and inculeded it in the report. the Damn site had a brain fart.

Hackslayer said:
here's somthing you don't get there is more ways to trace a man, and you don't need thousands of dollars you just need thousands of brain cells. second I already traced him and inculeded it in the report. the Damn site had a brain fart.

Cookie tracer

dude, the guy that hacked that site is a expert, an expert with hacking.

lets see, you said you traced him prove it ;_

xx cobra xx said:
Cookie tracer

dude, the guy that hacked that site is a expert, an expert with hacking.

lets see, you said you traced him prove it ;_
ROFLMAO! me personally, I would not take advice from someone who says "let me smart you up" because that does somewhat show their "smarts".

And by the way cobra... his ip has not changed from any of his attacks, and all trace back to the same ISP nitrix. All they need to do is contact their abuse department, and they have a record of all ip addresses which are dynamicly assigned to specific users, who are traceable because they use addressable modems. for example user xx:xx:xx:xx(mac address) has xxx.xxx.xxx.250-254 assigned to them.

uid, you sound noobish.
ok, 1, tell you what guys, when you know who he is, tell me, and then ill say sorry, until then YOU CANT TRACE HIM.

mahhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom