Any one?

G35x

Golden Master
Well, I dont know where I should put this so I guess ill just put it here. Well for my english class we read the book "kill a mocking bird" and now we have to do a prject on it. Well im gonna do like a newspaper, in photoshop. Ill have like 6 articles (only one page, like the frist page) and ill do it in photoshop. I looked on google for like a newspaper layout but cant seem to find a nice one, doesnt anyone know where I can find some nice newspaper layouts, or some brushes ect that would help my project...Thanks, even if you have an idea about the project please post, all suggestions will be appreciated!

To Kill A Mockingbird was a good book...I remember reading it last year. We had to do a Mock Trial like the one where Tom Robinson gets accused of "rape".

alvino said:
To Kill A Mockingbird was a good book...I remember reading it last year. We had to do a Mock Trial like the one where Tom Robinson gets accused of "rape".

Yeah its a nice book, tobad I didnt read it, I just went on sparknotes and read the summary :)

Thanks for the guides marksoccer(sp)..this is what I did without the guides doesnt look great.. yeah i suck at ps..Still need to add much more

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/6898/englishporjectcopy7cu.jpg

i know that thing is huge, but it will be presented on a projector..Is the size to big I didnt really knwo what size I should put it at

dont have it but thanks, hey well for the articles I was thinking, Tom Robinson accused of rape, Tom found guilty of rape, Finch kids attacked in the woods. I need like atleast 5, do you know anything else I ca use and get a couple sentences out of alvino?

Back
Top Bottom