air force one getting tagged

ahaha wow thats one crazy guy..

Dont you think this should be in the social lounge..?

It's a hoax.

Yahoo! News said:
It was all a hoax. No one actually sprayed the slogan "Still Free" on the cowling of Air Force One.

The pranksters responsible for the grainy, two-minute Web video — employed by a New York fashion company — revealed Friday how they pulled it off: a rented 747 in California painted to look almost exactly like Air Force One.

"I wanted to do something culturally significant, wanted to create a real pop-culture moment," said Marc Ecko of Marc Ecko Enterprises. "It's this completely irreverent, over-the-top thing that could really never happen: this five-dollar can of paint putting a pimple on this Goliath."

Yahoo! News said:
Ecko acknowledged Friday that his company had rented a 747 cargo jet at San Bernardino's airport and covertly painted one side to look like Air Force One. Employees signed secrecy agreements and worked inside a giant hangar until the night the video was made. Ecko declined to say how much the stunt cost.

"It's not cheap," he said. "You have to be rich."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060422/ap_on_hi_te/air_force_one_hoax

LOL I bet it did actually happen and that stupid news story is the United States' way of covering up the embarassment. haha

Yahoo! isn't like CNN or Fox News. They're not bought out by the US Government.

Would of been cool if it was real :) However no one could get that close to that plane. I wouldn't even try it be to scared of having a sniper spot me and think i'm planting a bomb or somthing and get shot.

To distro I honsetly saw the video and that was my first thought that can't be real. For one that plane wouldn't be in the open! It'd most likely be in a hanger with armed gaurds all over it.

Yeah, if it was real, there would be guards all over it, a bunch of gangsters with spray-paint cans couldn't even get close to it without getting shot at.

Back
Top Bottom