2nd Rant

Brookfield said:
Oh boy, we're into serious rant country now, two such threads running concurrently, is this a good thing, I ask myself?, ranting, comes very close to flaming, [Dictionary definitions, Rant; "speak or shout at length in a wild impassioned way, Flame; "vitriolic or abusive message", by all means voice your problems, it is a "Social" Lounge, but please keep it low key.

LOL you crack me up dude.

Swift said:
LOL you crack me up dude.
Don't be sarcastic, you obviously don't know me, I go to great lengths to be fair, when pointing out my reasons to members, & don't call me "dude", mod will do :mad:

aww man that's too bad, it sounded like it was going to be a stellar time! Well...maybe you can get a hold of them again and plan a second night out. There's always next weekend! And maybe just invite one or two this time cause 4 seems like a lot to handle no matter who you are. lol! :D

Brookfield said:
Don't be sarcastic, you obviously don't know me, I go to great lengths to be fair, when pointing out my reasons to members, & don't call me "dude", mod will do :mad:

It's just a forum. Whoa chill out.

4s just the right number. They go back this sunday back to Russia that is. So its really over, and not a big deal. Next weekend I will PARTY!

Back
Top Bottom