I Hate Hackers!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
99nasha Did they hack the server.. or were you running some sort of CMS? Was it your server, or someone hosting it for you? What operating system is it, and what kind of "controll panel" does it have? cPanel, Helm, etc..

Found some more information on him, it apears as though he is hacking the servers themselves. Some how he found a vulnerability in them and is exploiting his way through to get root access. I have been able to track his ip back to the UK, he might be using a proxy, however i do not think he is due to his ip not changing at all on any of the hacks, however that does not rule that out.

Here is some information regarding the ISP he is using to do this.

organisation: ORG-NL19-RIPE
org-name: Nitrex LTD
org-type: LIR
address: 1 Enterprise Court
Lakes Road / Braintree
address: Essex
address: CM7 3QS
address: UK
phone: +44 845 053 1560
fax-no: +44 137 632 1277
e-mail: ripe@nitrex.net
admin-c: JR1346-RIPE
admin-c: GW501-RIPE
mnt-ref: nitrex-mnt
mnt-ref: RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-by: RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
changed: hostmaster@ripe.net 20040415
changed: bitbucket@ripe.net 20050811
changed: bitbucket@ripe.net 20050915
changed: bitbucket@ripe.net 20050915
changed: bitbucket@ripe.net 20050930
source: RIPE

john123 said:
you get prison time for hacking servers

I know If you are caught hacking something important in the U.K, the police are contacted. Never heard of people going to prison for it though..

I knew he was using A proxy he also left some valuble info on where he was I also found that he has hacked about 30 servers but the odd thing was it said it was a privite ip and when I reported the ip it said couldn't trace the ip but I already traced the ip found the info on where he was and inculed it in the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom