Any "24" fans?

I'm from Dominican Republic, and I LOVE 24, that's one of my favorites series. I don't know how behind are we, but the last episode I saw, was this monday when Rossler got killed by Inessa.

I like that series that much for what Nik00117 said, you never know what's gonna happen next.

24 is the great tv serie i ever watched. Bauer is now a legend next to mcgyver. Every episode made me hold my breath. Of course, you would only appreciate this drama if you are fully interested on how deception in government is running. I salute the production team of the series. And please,don't make season 5 as your season finale. OMG,i'm going to miss you.

How do you compare Bauer with McGyver?

To John123: It's ok, normal temperature, like always, it's been like one week and a half since it rained for the last time, and right now the temperature must be around 27° - 32°.

simply because they have the same way of thinking (fast thinking), assessment of the problem and using their environment as their first resources of solution. Actually, Bauer is more advanced than Mcgyver. :D

Back
Top Bottom