Unsecure?

GenoXide

BSOD
In my short time being here, I have noticed one flaw within this site: Its security.

Just today, there has been one impersation of one member, one member, maybe others, infected with a virus, one member's website defaced, and one member targeted and publically made fun of. Now, according to the rules of the site, that there violates all of them. The security of this site seems to be thin. My suggestion, as this section is for suggestions, is to find a member here who knows about internet security very indepth, and have them help out. There appears to be many flaws within the site, should people want to join this place, they must feel secure.

As a new member, I honestly thougth this place was secure, safe, and nice. It appears as though the place is not secure and is not safe, thoguh friendly, it lacks things that truly matter: your identity. people should not have to worry in the backs of their minds if someone is goign to hack their website or impersonate their account. This is uncalled for. I ask the staff to try and strengthen the security, so that the current members, as well as future members, can feel secure and safe being here, as well as enjoy themselves here. :)

short time here?
new member?

66.154.192.129 : autohost66-154-192-129.nwresd.k12.or.us

* GenoXide 66.154.192.129 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* JustinMcG67 66.154.192.129 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

yea... sure...

things such as email, messenger contacts are optional to put on public view...
and i highly doubt nasha's website was hacked cause of this site... there are about 9 other full pages of websites which had been hacked, its just annoying, but most probably not from here...

who got infected with a virus?

popups only occur if you are using IE... ive never, ever had a popup from here using firefox and adblock...

p.s. user genoxide banned for multiple accounts. you cant just make a new account justin... especially if it was the ADMIN who banned you.

Ok that was uncalled for. First off, that isn't even my IP address. Want proof. Here you go.

http://img19.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled8ml.jpg

My IP is not 66.154.192.129. it is 71.117.241.200. Completely off from that. Unless your IP 'check' is the only 'evidence' you have, please, let me have my account back. Did I cause any problems under GenoXide, no. Did I insult or disturb any members? No. What wrong have I done other then you accusing me of being someone else? Absolutly nothing.

However, to reply to the subject.

Hackslayer got infected with a virus when he visited 99nasha's website that he posted. And I never stated that his website was hacked because of this website, I simply suggested that the staff tighten security, you know, IMPROVE the website. But hey, I guess that's breaking a rule too now isn't it? you know, wantign to help out, God forbid we do that!!! :rolleyes:

GenoXide2 said:
Ok that was uncalled for. First off, that isn't even my IP address. Want proof. Here you go.

My IP is not 66.154.192.129. it is 71.117.241.200. Completely off from that. Unless your IP 'check' is the only 'evidence' you have, please, let me have my account back. Did I cause any problems under GenoXide, no. Did I insult or disturb any members? No. What wrong have I done other then you accusing me of being someone else? Absolutly nothing.

Hackslayer got infected with a virus when he visited 99nasha's website that he posted. And I never stated that his website was hacked because of this website, I simply suggested that the staff tighten security, you know, IMPROVE the website. But hey, I guess that's breaking a rule too now isn't it? you know, wantign to help out, God forbid we do that!!! :rolleyes:

Peoples websites being defaced and poeple getting viruses and this relates to CF where?

GenoXide2 said:

piss off justin.

p.s. you cant argue with the ip result...

IP Address Search for User: "GenoXide"

* 66.154.192.129 [Find More Users with this IP Address]
* 71.117.241.200 [Find More Users with this IP Address]

IP Address Search for IP Address: "66.154.192.129"
66.154.192.129 : autohost66-154-192-129.nwresd.k12.or.us

* GenoXide 66.154.192.129 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* JustinMcG67 66.154.192.129 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Schnip3r 66.154.192.129 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

you cant argue with the info the site has collected from you, you have two ip's which you have posted/visited from, as shown above...

again, piss off justin...

multiple accounts... justin was banned by the admin of the forum. he created another account (two now). i banned them. end of story. justin has been banned, that doesnt mean come back with new accounts.

any more accounts which justin makes will be banned.

i cant ip ban...

justin...
JustinMcG67 David Lindon April 4th, 2006 Permanent Never Forever [Lift Ban]

his other two accounts...

GenoXide mark thorpe April 22nd, 2006 Permanent Never Forever [Lift Ban]
GenoXide2 mark thorpe April 22nd, 2006 Permanent Never Forever [Lift Ban]

whoever the server admin which i assume would be david, can do the ip ban. from the server itself.

Back
Top Bottom