Update Firefox

yeh, this is because of a buffer overflow. this bug was found a few months ago, but just getting patched.

Whoa. I never noticed that update. I better get it. Well, I don't really use Firefox that much anyway but stilll... :eek:

Jordan Pardy said:
Whoa. I never noticed that update. I better get it. Well, I don't really use Firefox that much anyway but stilll... :eek:
LOL i would hate to be your computer, IE has so many security flaws in it WOW its unreal, i wont go to much more than my local network servers etc.. with IE. Firefox is King! and btw lol the buffer overflow still works:D

uid=[0] said:
LOL i would hate to be your computer, IE has so many security flaws in it WOW its unreal, i wont go to much more than my local network servers etc.. with IE. Firefox is King! and btw lol the buffer overflow still works:D
Users have been urged to upgrade to the latest versions of Mozilla's software to protect themselves from a series of critical security holes.

The Computer Emergency Readiness Team (CERT) warned on Monday that earlier versions of Firefox, and other Mozilla software based on Firefox code, contain a clutch of vulnerabilities that expose users to attack.

According to security firm Secunia, there are a total of 21 (TWENTY ONE) flaws in the older versions of Firefox, such as Firefox 1.5, some of which it described as critical.

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9588_22-6062713.html

HAHAHAHAHAH 21 (TWENTY ONE) flaws...
dog_laugh.gif

Yes, that there is, nothing is 100% secure. but i would rather go into battle with a knife than a paper plate lol

Edited**

also, what i ment about the "buffer overflow still works" i was refering to firefox lol, however it does work on both.

I don't know how anyone could live without Firefox. Internet Explorer is garbage compared to Firefox's speed, reliability, and security.

i got the update :D

Back
Top Bottom