2nd Rant

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Ok anyways as you may of read this debate thing. Well I meet about 4 really hot Russia chicks, we all agreed that we'd go clubbing tonight. Well appranetly from what their mom said they felt it was a good idea to go out and get drunk at a musem and make a fool of themselves. So they did that so my 4 russia chicks could't come. So I was like ok thats cool, they messed up not going let it ruin my night out.

My mom calls me, and shes all like I can't drop you off at denis house to go to the club. And i'm like why? Apparenelty one of her patients got sent to the ER and shes being forced to stay there to help care for this lady, so I don't got a ride to go down to my friends house, once again I said ok, no biggie i'm going take the train... One problem

My mom has forgotten to given me my lunch money, well I tossed all my money into my lunch account expecting to be paid back today... Thing is my moms currently in the ER caring for her patient, the 4 russia girls are grounded... And i'm broke, so I get to spend tonight at home... No party, really hate when plans just fall apart like this.

Nik00117 said:
Ok anyways as you may of read this debate thing. Well I meet about 4 really hot Russia chicks, we all agreed that we'd go clubbing tonight. Well appranetly from what their mom said they felt it was a good idea to go out and get drunk at a musem and make a fool of themselves. So they did that so my 4 russia chicks could't come. So I was like ok thats cool, they messed up not going let it ruin my night out.

My mom calls me, and shes all like I can't drop you off at denis house to go to the club. And i'm like why? Apparenelty one of her patients got sent to the ER and shes being forced to stay there to help care for this lady, so I don't got a ride to go down to my friends house, once again I said ok, no biggie i'm going take the train... One problem

My mom has forgotten to given me my lunch money, well I tossed all my money into my lunch account expecting to be paid back today... Thing is my moms currently in the ER caring for her patient, the 4 russia girls are grounded... And i'm broke, so I get to spend tonight at home... No party, really hate when plans just fall apart like this.

That sucks big time sorry bro :'(

Nik00117 said:

Yeah, that really sucks. :(

Yea well it could be worse my computer CPU fan could stall and my CPU burn up like hell and then i'd be really pissed!

Yea I least i'm enternainted. I got several movies i've been meaning to watch. Figure its a good time to watch them so i'll take adv of this time.

Oh boy, we're into serious rant country now, two such threads running concurrently, is this a good thing, I ask myself?, ranting, comes very close to flaming, [Dictionary definitions, Rant; "speak or shout at length in a wild impassioned way, Flame; "vitriolic or abusive message", by all means voice your problems, it is a "Social" Lounge, but please keep it low key.

Erm this rant isn't directed at aynone here just the stupidty of some girls, and my dumb luck...

Back
Top Bottom