what was the configuration of your first pc?

Compaq 486/66mhz
840meg HD
16meg memory
Windows 3.1

It was all in one unit, and I was so proud of it, lol now my calculator is more powerful. but the first computer I ever had, was the Spectrum 16k with tape loader for games. It was great lol.

Oh happy memories

BBC Micro.
First real PC...
75MHz Pentium, massive 8MB ram, and a 812MB HDD!!!

since then I've had a 486, (briefly when I broke my PC),
P 333, P415, P1.6G and a Athlon 2000+ all with varying amounts of ram and hard disk sizes...

My first computer was an AMD, not entirely sure what model or anything, not sure on the MHz either but I think it was around 200-300MHz, not sure on the hard drive either. It's been gone for years and when I was using it I never really took notice of these things like I do now.

Mines was pretty crappy. Intel Celeron at 500 mhz, 64 mb ram, 15 gb hd, Win 98, intergrated sound/video.

Let me look... :D :D :rolleyes:

400 Mhz Pentium !!
96 mb ram
win 98 (I love it)
some cheap graphics card (1 pixel pipeline, 8mb ram)
only two usb ports
cheap cd drive
floppy
zip drive

It WAS top of the line when it was made... now its worth about $.50

oh yeah, 13.7 gb hard drive. Still can't fill it up.

my dad's first pc had like 10mb hard drive (have the guts on my desk) and all the porsts were pci cards. intel I486, used it in 5th grade for a presentation. and windows 3.1!

Well, the current older system I have is a Pent, at like 100 or some mhz, with like 8mb ram, and 22gb of harddrive space. 2gb origionally, but then we needed more space, and we got a 20

Back
Top Bottom